Time flys when your having fun!

I would like to start off saying I hope everyone had a very Happy New Year!
I had a good time with family and friends at a party we went to downtown. There was a band, appitizers, and champagne. It was very nice and I had a good time. But while standing, champagne in hand, family around me and starting at 10 counting down to Midnight, I stopped and looked around me, there stood my Mom, my sister and her fiance. My sister is getting married in July and it doesn't seem possible to me. Yesterday we were playing Barbie's and today she has a fiance and a mortgage.
And my Mom, she has been sick, and even though she is doing a lot better, I remember when she was never sick. I guess I am just saying with another year passing (as fast as it did)  I need to readjust my life, make it better.  Because even though we think we have more time we don't

So here comes the resolutions right? lol I guess I'm just wishing I could turn back the clock.
God Bless and Take Care,
Angela

Comments

Popular Posts