Book of the week!

I have just recently finished reading this book called
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.
I have nver read any of her books before but when I saw it at at the store, I decided to buy it.
 After I bought it, I set it on my bookshelf and there it set for some time
until one day I decided to read it, and it turns out it was a great idea!
When I was finished with it, I was blown away!
There is so many twists and turns, and after I was done with it, I couldn't stop thinking about it!
This book is a must read! Gillian Flynn is a tarrific writer and  I am excited to read her second
book called Dark Places.
If your looking for a page turning, twisting, must read that will keep you thinking for weeks,?
grab this book!
Sharp Objects

Take Care!
Angela

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
Thanks for sharing Angela...I'll put this on my "Must Read" list... :-D

Mimi

Popular Posts