Enjoy your Life!

*To be strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

* To talk Health, Happieness, and Prosperity to every person you meet.

* To think only of the Best, to work only for the Best and to expect only the Best.

* To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

* To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

* To wear a cheerfull countenance at all times and give every living thing/creature you meet a smile.

* To give so much time to the improvment of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

* To be too large for worry, Too noble for anger, Too strong for fear, And too happy to permit
   presence of trouble.

God Bless,

Angela

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
I love this post. The words are very wise. Thanks so much for sharing...:-D

I also want to tell you that I'll be canceling my blog. I'm not able to keep it up right now but I'll still be around. I've put your blog in my favorites so I'll still be in touch.

Thanks Angela for following me and always commenting. Sometimes you were the only one and I appreciate that. Stick with your blogs. Especially the photo one. Your pictures are lovely.

Take Care and I'll see you around.
Mimi

Popular Posts