Life rears it's ugly head.

To all my followers, I am sorry I haven't posted or made new comments on your posts in a long time.
I have been busy with Christmas right around the corner, a friendship falling apart,  and to make things worse, my Mother has been in the hospital the past few days with namonia.
She is doing a lot better and will be out of the hospital before Christmas, (thank goodness!)
But even though Christmas is my favorite time of year, I believe with all this going on that I have lost my Christmas spirit. I think the concern of getting my Mom back to good health and problems with my very good friend,  has distracted me.

Even though all of this saddens me, I have decided to do the best I can, trying to get back to that excitment of Christmas upon us, getting my mom back home and settleing this problem with my friend as best as possible. 
Talking and writing this out has helped and I hope to be in better spirits the next time I post.
I hope everyone is well and safe.
Take Care,
Angela

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
I'm so sorry to hear of your mother's illness. I will keep her in my prayers for a speedy recovery. As for your friendship issues. Try not to worry. All relationships go through transition and often times come out of it stronger than ever. It's hard to keep the Christmas spirit when sad things are happening around us but remember the reason why we celebrate this holiday and let His love help you through. God Bless...Mimi
Thank you so much mimi,
My Mom was released yesterday and seems to be doing better, hopefully by Christmas she will be feeling even better.
I also want to thank you for your kind words, you are right and I will think of them when I need more strength to get through what I'm dealing with now.
I really apprietiate it!
God Bless,
Angela

Popular Posts