Christmas,as you all know is my favorite holiday!
My family has many traditions, but one of my favorite's is watching
Christmas movie's!
Christmas movie's in my family are a tradition all it's own,
so today I'm going to share with you our favortie Christmas movie's!
Starting with-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Movie Quote- I believe.

Movie Quote
Ralph- No, No, I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two Hundred Shot - Range Model
Air Rifel!

Movie Quote
Tiny Tim- God Bless Us, Everyone!



Movie Quote
Judy Hanes- Yesterday, she couldn't sleep. Today she won't eat. She's in Love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are just some of our Christmas movie's that we love.!
what Christmas movie's do you love?

Take Care!
Angela



Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
Oh my...so many good choices. Scrooge, We're No Angels, Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus...the list goes on and on. Watching a holiday movie is such a good way to spend time with family. :-D

Popular Posts