Thanksgiving is only 5 days away!

r
I can't wait for it!
In our family, we don't really have a lot of people over for Thanksgiving,
(so that means more food for me! lol Just kidding!)
Usually at the table we have my Mom, Dad, my sister Autumn, her fiance Don, and myself.
(without a fiance, as of yet :( )
I don't come from that big of a famly so it's kind of low key.
Even though we still make all the trimmings!
And this year, it's my responsability to cook or help cook the turkey!
I have a great recipe for it and can't wait to try it out!
After dinner we usually watch football or play board games.
This year we have been talking about going to the movies.
Well in whatever we do I am sure we will have a great time,
and I hope you have a wonderfull Thanksgiving!
Take Care,
Angela


So tell me, what do you do on your familys Thanksgiving?
*~*




Comments

Popular Posts