Not a lot to say.

Hello everyone!
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been busy  getting ready for the up coming holiday, and haven't gotten that good of feedback from the recipes I have been posting. It's true though that they are not at all health concious, but I figured why not.

So I decided to chuck that idea, lol and just go with the usual.
And the usual being that I have something to tell you about, but at this presant time ( I am sorry to say) I have nothing. :(

So lets see if I can think of something to say.............
Still thinking.......
Well there's Thanksgiving, very excited about that!
My Dad is a avid hunter and shot a big buck today!
Not to much more is going on, it was kind of a boring day!

But I hope to be back tomarrow with much more to tell you!
Many blessings to you!

                                              Take Care,
                                                 ~Angela~

P.S. As you can see I changed my template to a Christmas one, Yes it seems a little early, but everyone's doing it! lol
I am just so into the Christmas spirit already!!

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
I know it can be tough sometimes to find things to write about. I go through writers block too. I try to write about things I enjoy giving everyone a chance to know me better such as the movies I like, the books I read and of course painting my kitchen! :) Which has had me so busy I've had little time to post on my blog as well. I am enjoying the recipes too. They look great and I'm so glad you shared them.

P.S...Love the holiday template! :-D
Thanks Mimi!
I can always count on you to brighten my day!
Thank you for the comment and the great post ideas. :)
Take care,
Angie

Popular Posts