November, here already?

It's the first day of November!
(Is it me, or  is time flying by?)

Soon there will be snow on the ground,
Thanksgiving and frantic shoppers getting ready for Christmas!


Isn't it funny how as soon as Halloween is over everyone
(or manybe it's just me?)
instantly gets into that Christmas spirit?
I know I do.
Maybe it's because Christmas is my favorite holiday.
Or maybe it's because departments store's in my area
have had there Christmas tree's and decorations
out and for sale since the beginning of September?
LOL.
I'm not sure, all I know is I am really excited for the up
and coming holidays!!

P.S. I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Take care,
~Angela~


Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
I agree that the year has gone by way too fast. I had a nice Halloween but there isn't much time to think about it. Halloween decorations come down this week and my mind is now looking toward Thanksgiving. The holiday season has begun! :-D

Popular Posts