Black Friday Adventure!

I know it's been a while since my last post, but I have been recooperating
from Thanksgiving and Black Friday!



My Thanksgiving was very good, and I had a very fun day
But while enjoying our day, and looking through adds, we descussed going to our
local Wal-Mart for Black Friday shopping!
This year our Wal-Mart was open the entire day of Thanksgiving until Midnight and on until the
next day.
But, the catch was you couldnn't purchase anything until Midnight, and electronics you couldn't
purcchase until 6:00 a.m.
So while talking about shopping we decided to go to Wal-Mart at Midnight, thinking
there would not be as many people there, as there would be during the morning.
(I WAS DEAD WRONG!)
There was so many people, when we pulled into the parking lot, there was
not one parking spot left!

After circling for quite a while, we found one.
Went inside and the pushing and shoving began..

People everywhere! And a lot of things were already gone! :(
But we did get some great deals!

After weaving, ducking, pushing and shoving, we decided to stay the entire night!
and wait until 6 to purchase electronics.
That was also a bad idea, we were so tired and wore out by the time we got home
we all calapsed and slept for most of the day!

But through all of it, it will  be a  great memory to keep for a long time!
which is probably good, because when I think about it, maybe we will make a
better disicion to just sleep and wake up early! lol

What was your Black Friday adventure like?


Take Care!

~Angela~








Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
You are braver than I am!I don't venture to the stores on Black Friday. As a matter of fact I try to avoid as many stores as possible during the holidays. I do most of my shopping online. :)
Well to tell ya the truth, I prefer shopping online to shopping at stores so much better! But I like the adventure of going out there and having the expirience of it all. lol It's kind of a tradition with all the women in my family!

Popular Posts