Black Friday sales, you gotta love em'!

Okay, it's been a month and a half since I stopped smoking.
And while I was smoking there was always something I wanted to buy
but didn't have the money because cigarettes alawys took it all.

One of these things, I have always wanted to buy myself was a new computer.
There expensive and I always said to myself,
(Just save up the money and buy one! )

Well that never happened.
Now that I have stopped smoking, I have extra money!
And have decided with that money to FINALLY buy myself a computer!

Today my Mom called me and said that she saw a computer for sale.
Our local Wal-Mart is having a  Black Friday sale on a laptop
that starts tomarrow.
So guess what, I am buying myself a computer!

Finally after all these years I am able to do it!

It's kind of cerial to me, and to you it might not seem like such a big deal,
but I never thought I would get here.

So new computer, here I come!!



Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
Congratulations on the new computer...I have a desk computer but would someday love to get a laptop. It's on my wish list. :)

Thanks so much for the comments on my blog. I visit often to your photo blog and comment but I've noticed my comments aren't posting. I'm not sure if it's a setting on the blog or if I'm doing something wrong. I just wanted you to know I'm still checking out your pics. :)
Thanks Mimi for the comments on my blogs, I'm sorry I haven't added any new pics yet. I haven't been out to get any new one's, but I will make sure to!
And I don't know why your comments aren't posting? And accually yesterday when I went to leave you a comment I pressed Post comment, and the whole thing must have deleted itself! Because I had to write it all over again!?
I don't know what is happening.

Popular Posts