Yellow Stopper!

For my Birthday this year I was given YellowStopper.
It's a base coat that helps your nails from becoming yellow while your wearing nail polish.
Now I love to paint my nails, and they are painted probably 50 percent
of the time. But I started to notice this yellow tint on my nails after I would paint them.
And it got to a point where I couldn't even go without painting them because of the look
of my nails.
So while looking around our local Sally's Beauty store, I noticed this
Yellow Stopper!

Yellow Stopper
I got it, I tryed it, and I love it!!
I couldn't believe how well it worked!
I put it on , and even istantly I noticed a change.
Now when I take my nail polish off, I don't have to worry about yellow nails!
And it even works great on toe nails!!
I completly recamend this product to anyone haveing a problem with yellow nails.

Just a new product for everyone to think about!!


Take Care!!
~Angela~

Comments

Popular Posts