Weight Watchers, yes or no?

Okay my Mom and me just started Weight Watchers a weak ago and my Mom is going strong on it! We just got back from a meeting and she lost 4 pounds! I am very proud of her, but I only lost 1 pound, which I was expectinng because I haven't really been that excited about it.  I know I need to loose weight and I am really going to try, but I thought I would ask  all of you if you have joined Weight Watchers or if you had any tips on weight loss that would help me.
Has it worked for you?

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
I feel your pain with trying to lose weight. One reason I started my blog "Sparkling Mimi's Journey" was to help keep me accountable. However, in my case I didn't do well. I haven't given up, just taking a break for the moment.I've known people who have done Weight Watchers and did extremely well and then I've known others who didn't do so hot. I think it's a matter of finding what works for you. A couple of things I've learned. First and foremost if you think in terms of it being a diet then you are setting yourself up to fail. It has to be a lifestyle change. Make a choice to eat in a healthy manner and you won't feel so deprived. Diet alone doesn't work either. You have to exercise and lastly, calories "do" count.

Check out the following website. You will find a ton of motivation there and it's a free site. http://www.sparkpeople.com/ I'm a member too. You'll find me under Sparkling Mimi. :)

There is all kinds of good advise from people who are struggling with the same issue. Good Luck on this journey and keep us posted on your progress. I know it's not an easy road to travel but I have no doubt in my mind that you can do anything you put your mind to.

Blessings,
Mimi

Popular Posts