All the fun of Halloween!!



Well this year we have decided to dress up
and go out for Halloween! We have a Winery in our hometown
and they are putting on a Halloween Party!!
Usually my Sister or Myself put on a Halloween party,
but it didn't work out this year do to lack of money so we are going out on the town!


We went to the store yesterday to get some costume idea's.
While looking we all decided to go as a group of
Vampires!!


vampire_teeth.jpg Vampire teeth image by Zuricica

There will be a group of four or five of us going.

I think we're going to look pretty scary as a whole group
of Vampires. lol
But I know where going to have a lot of fun!

What are you going to be for Halloween?
Are you going out, or staying in?


Comments

anuradha said…
only thing i celebrate is Christmas best time of the year for me
Sparkling Mimi said…
A costume party sounds like so much fun! And I have no doubt you will all look amazing as Vampires. I won't be going out. One of my grandsons will be stopping by...He's 3 and he'll also be a Vampire...Then of course, I have to man the door for all the neighborhood ghosts and goblins who will be demanding a few treats! :-D
Well even though your not going out, it staying in sounds like fun too. I like to hand out candy to all the kids that stop by!

Popular Posts