The Cut Above!

Well it's the night before we all leave for Chicago!  We're cleaning, packing, making sure we don't forget anything, cutting off jeans........yes that's what I said!

This story is about my Mom and her jeans!

While packing and getting everything ready to go, she decieds that the jeans she wants to take with her, are to long and wants to cut them off and hem them.  So she puts them on and I help her roll them up to the length she wants. She places them on the table to cut, meanwhile I am on her computer accross the room.  All of a sudden I hear,  OH NO!!!
Yep it happened. I got up and ran over to her and yes she cut them way to short! She forgot to unfold the pants before she cut into them! 
I couldn't believe it! As soon as I saw what happened, I couldn't help, but laugh! I felt so bad, but I had to laugh! 
She was really upset, as of course you would be.
But now she is trying to see if she can hem them at all.
LOL, I can't stop! I'm mean, I know it!  Bye everyone!!

This will be my last post for a couple of days!  Don't forget about me!! See you when I get back!!
I will have a lot of photo's to share with you! Take care!

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
Have a wonderful trip...Be safe and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get home.

Popular Posts