AM Track

       Okay I was thinking this morning about my up and comming trip we are going to be taking to Chicago for site seeing and to celebrate my Birthday. Every time I think about it I get really excited and can't wait to go, but then, this thought comes into my brain about the train we will be taking to get there,........hmm????.. I don't know how excited I am about that.   I have never been on the train and am very nervous about what the experience will be like.  

     I have never liked the rides at fairs or carnivals so this is why I am nervous. Does it go really fast? Is it safe?  Am I over dramatising everything? LOL!!

   So tell me what you think, should I be nervous?  And if you have taken the train before,  tell me what it's like!
I am very curious.

Comments

Sparkling Mimi said…
I was looking through some quotes for my blog and I came across these wise words...

It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves - in finding themselves. ~ André Gide

Try not to think about it and just enjoy the adventure. I look forward to hearing about it. :)

Blessings,
Mimi
http://sparklingmimijourney.blogspot.com/
http://mythoughtsinpictures.blogspot.com/
I love that quote. It really summs it up. I remember when I was a kid, my mom would always say, think of it as an adventure!
You know, honestly I had forgotten about that until now. Thank you Mimi, we will see how it goes!

Popular Posts